1) Find the applicant with whom you would like to communicate. For more info on how to search for applicants, click here.
2) Click on the View Applicant button next to the applicant's name.
3) From the Application Viewer menu bar, click on Send.
4) Select Meeting Request from the drop down menu.
- Fill in the date by clicking on the date field. (You can change the time zone by clicking on the current time zone setting located next to the date field.)
- Select a start and end time.
- You can add/edit other users as attendees (check out our support article on Adding/Editing Users for more info).
- Enter the location of the meeting. For example, if the interview is to be held at your office, you can use this field to enter the office address.
- Make any edits to the Subject field and Message text that you would like to make.
5) When you are done filling out the above, click on the Send button at the bottom of the form.
What happens next:
- A calendar invite will be emailed to You as the organizer of the meeting.
- A calendar invite will be emailed to your Applicant with the following instructions.
- Recipients (hiring managers as well as applicants) can easily add the event to their calendaring tool (Outlook, Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, and iCal).
- A note will be added to the Applicant's record in the Application Viewer with a record of the meeting request.
Sample emailed interview request sent to applicants:
Add to calendar options after clicking on "Add this event to your calendar button" in invite:
Note added to applicant's profile in app.
- Any applicant response (such as an acceptance of the request or a suggestion for a different time) will be handled through email.