1) Find the applicant with whom you would like to communicate. For more info on how to search for applicants, click here.
2) Click on the View Applicant button next to the applicant's name.
3) From the Application Viewer menu bar, click on Send Message.
4) Select Interview Request from the drop down menu. Then, on the popup window...
- Select a date and start/end time by clicking View Calendar, or just enter it into the fields manually (You can change the time zone by clicking on the current time zone setting located next to the date field.).
- (Optional) Choose the template you wish to use for the type of meeting you are requesting (i.e., Phone Call request, Meeting request, etc.)
- You can add/edit other users as interviewers; all Interviewers will receive a meeting invitation via email.
- (Optional) Add a contact Phone number.
- Make any edits to the Subject field and Message text that you would like to make.
5) When you are done filling out the above, scroll down and click on the Send button at the bottom of the form.
What happens next:
- A calendar invite will be emailed to You as the organizer of the meeting and to any Interviewers you've added.
- A calendar invite will be emailed to your Applicant with the following instructions.
- A note will be added to the Applicant's record in the Application Viewer with a record of the meeting request.
Sample emailed interview request sent to applicants:
Add to other calendar options after clicking on "Add this event to your calendar button" in the invite:
Sample note added to applicant's profile in app.
Any applicant response (such as an acceptance of the request or a suggestion for a different time) will be handled through email.