Video interviews can be a great way to connect with a potential employee.
1. To create a Video Interview request, click the Select Action button (below the green View Applicant button next to the applicant you wish to send the interview to). Select Request Video Interview from the drop-down menu.
2. On the Send Video Interview Request page, you can set up your preset questions or can opt to set them up on a later step. Click Begin Video Request.
3. You will be at the Candidate page. Your candidate should be listed on this page along with the job he or she is applying for. Click Continue to next step.
4. You are now on the Questions page. You can add questions by clicking the Add New Question button. If you have previously created a question set, click the Select your Question Set button.
a. If you have not previously created a Question Set, you can create one by clicking Libraries (in the black bar at the top of the screen).
b. Then click the ?Questions tab:
c. You can edit or remove any of the questions as well as changing the length of time you wish to give the applicant to answer each question.
d. When your new Question Set is complete, click on Video Interviews in the black bar at the top of the page, then click COMPLETE IT to continue.
You will be taken back to the Candidates page. Click Continue to next step, select your new question set from the next page.
5. Once you have created and selected your questions, click Continue to next step once again.
6. This is the Introduction Video page. There is no Introduction Video function at this time. Click Continue to next step.
7. This page will allow you to edit the language, the date the interview request expires, and the email correspondence that the applicant will receive. Once you have made and saved any edits, click Continue to next step.
8. This is the Summary page where your selections appear. You can make any additional changes to each section by clicking the link provided under each section. When you are satisfied with your selections, click Invite 1 candidate for Video Interview.
That's it! Your candidate will receive an email request for the Video Interview. When he or she has completed the interview it will appear in the Interviews page.