1) Find the applicant with whom you would like to communicate. For more info on how to search for applicants, click here.
2) Click on the View Applicant button next to the applicant's name.
3) From the Application Viewer menu bar, click on Send Message, then select Message to Applicant.
4) Select Phone call Request from the drop down menu.
5) From the Send a message screen
- Select Email or SMS.
- You can add/edit recipients.
- Make any edits to the Subject field and Message text that you would like to make.
- Drop Files or add attachments to your message.
6) When you are done filling out the above, click on the Send button at the bottom of the form.
What happens next:
- A calendar invite will be emailed to You as the organizer of the meeting.
- A calendar invite will be emailed to your Applicant with the following instructions.
- Recipients can easily add the event to their calendaring tool (Outlook, Hotmail, Google calendar, for example).
- A note will be added to the Applicant's record in the Application Viewer with a record of the phone interview request.
- Any applicant response (such as an acceptance of the request or a suggestion for a different time) will be handled through email.