To help you get started, we offer a free data import service to all paying customers. You've got 2 options for the free data import service, depending on what your import needs are.
Option 1: Resumes Only Import
If you only need one resume file imported for each applicant, all you have to do is:
1. Create a file folder with your company's name and then create 1 sub folder for each job title you want to have resumes imported to. ***Make sure the file folder name exactly matches the job title name.***
2. Move all of your resume files into each job title folder.
3. Zip the entire folder (right click on the parent folder labeled with your company's name and select "Send to" and then "Compressed (zipped) folder."
4. Submit the compressed (zipped) folder to us by attaching it to a new support ticket and let us know that you are ready for your free import.
5. We'll take care of the rest and we'll send you a confirmation email when we're all done.
NOTE: You will see a notification message in your dashboard for any resumes that we were unable to import successfully so you can manually import these. See instructions above on how to manually add applicants.
Option 2: Resume & Cover Letter Import
If you would like to have resumes and cover letters imported, you'll need to send us your import files in the format indicated in the attached "Data Import Format" guidelines. Take a look at the guidelines and then send your prepared csv file using our attached template along with any resume and cover letter files you want to include in the import (files can be zipped) as an attachment in a new support ticket and let us take care of the rest! (Make sure you ignore the instructions for Option 1 above if you have decided to go with Option 2.)
NOTE: We'll let you know if there were any applicants we were unable to import successfully so you can manually import these. See instructions above on how to manually add applicants.